Monday, October 28, 2013

Long night

The list from last week? Yeah, I only did one of those things, organize Clem's party. So of course, it is raining today and my windshield wipers aren't working.

My gal and I had a fight last night. There was even yelling. We never have yelling. My eyes are all puffy and I could use a hug. Well, that and a nap. I slept horribly.

I had Clem's parent-teacher conference on Friday. She got all As and her teacher said that other than talking too much, she's doing very well. Apparently, she's just like her mother.

That's really all I've got for today.

3 comments:

8thday said...

I had a kid like that. Teachers always said she was "very social". I guess that was a polite way to put it.

Anyway, sending virtual {{{hugs}}} on all the rest.

IT (aka Ivan Toblog) said...

Okay... I see you got the hugs

I will take a nap for you

Jenn said...

OK, you haven't posted for well over a year and yet I still check this blog daily. Hope you are well.